I have been reading my book and have come to the picture assignments.
I found these sunflowers on a walk the other day.
- Set your camera to MACRO setting or use a Macro lens. I use my macro setting.
- If your camera won't shoot you may be TOO close.
- Take pictures from different angles. Move around and look through the viewfinder for various positions.
- Make sure there isn't a disstracting background.
- Afterwards study the picturse to see which shows off your subject best.
Happy Shooting!Pin It