Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 10 Portrait, Selfie, and People Photos of 2013

This is one of my hardest categories to shoot, PEOPLE.

I am not a good portrait/people photographer.  I tend to put to much thought into the picture and by the time I have the right settings the people are bored or gone.  I think that is why I stick mainly to inanimate objects and animals.  So here are my favorites shots (not necessarily taken by me) of the past year. 

I must say this first one is NOT my picture.  It is my son's engagement picture and maybe someday I will be able to shoot this well.  But I wanted to include it in this category.
Shot by another photographer

Thank you to all that serve and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.



Not sure who took this one, but I like it!

Michael likes to grab fun shots of me!
Mother's Day selfie

Vacation selfie

Wish I was doing this right now!

Cute cows (costumes)

This year I may adventure into some street photography.
Yes that means taking random picture of strangers and social situations, in hopes of capturing life in action.  
Since we will be traveling to many different countries this year, I hope I can capture everyday life in our travels.

Thanks for stopping by.
Next and final list is the top 10 flower pictures.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment