Friday, March 14, 2014

Foto Friday

This weeks I was busy making decorations for
 an upcoming dinner at my church.
I love all these doilies!  

We spent hours dying them.  While they are pretty, I wouldn't do it again. We are using them for chargers and these fun banners. 
Super CUTE!
Then I made a bunch of banners for the ceiling.  I like the texture of all the doilies in this picture. 

We had 70 degree weather one day and 
then back to the 30's the next.  
I thought we were done building fires, guess not.
 Why am I sharing a picture of my dusting spray???  Well it is one of my chores that I dislike.  But this winter our home seems to be dustier than normal.  So I have to do it more often than I would like.  




Anyway, this is the room that is the most annoying because of all the picture frames.  
 But since dusting this room every week, I have really learned to enjoy it.  I love looking at all the pictures.  I like seeing how our family has grown and changed over the years.  I love seeing the faces of people who have passed and remembering times that we spent with them.  

Thanks for taking a peek into my little world at home.

See you next week!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment