Thursday, February 17, 2011

Technique Thursday

Perspective, according to the dictionary it is the
appearance of objects. building, etc...
realative to each other, as determined by
their distance from the viewer, or the effects of
this distance on their appearance.
Wow, what a mouth full!
When I take my pictures I have learned
to try to get on different levels from my subject.
For the most part people tend to
shoot straight ahead. See below: Take a look at what a little perspective
does for a photograph and
the story you are trying to portray. Take some time to get down on the ground,
stand on chair, climb, lean over..... at your subject.
I guarantee you will like the results! Do you have a photograph with a great perspective?
You can email it to me at snowqueen52@hotmail.com
I will put it in a slide show in my gallery.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment